Thomas is a Principal with Avison Young’s Occupier Solutions team and specializes in national and global corporate clients as well as growth stage companies in their leasing and real estate portfolio needs. Thomas’ expertise spans consulting, occupier spanning consulting, occupier services, corporate transaction and portfolio management. He has managed hundreds of transactions totaling over two million square feet and valued at more than $300 million in the Triangle market and across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Thomas and his wife reside in Raleigh with their two sons. He is a competitive tennis player with the USTA and enjoys traveling, bird hunting and fox hunting with the Moore County Hounds.
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BA in History and Spanish
Licensed Real Estate Broker, North Carolina
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
– Member, CoreNet, Carolinas Committee
– President, NAIOP, Developing Leaders Board
– Digital Ambassador, Wake County Economic Development
– Task Force Member, Innovate Raleigh
– Task Force Member, Raleigh Chamber, Young Professionals
– Graduate, Leadership Raleigh, 2019
– Graduate, Cary Chamber of Commerce Leadership Cary, 2015
– Member, Triangle Area Office Building Association (TRAOBA)
– Past Chair, NC History Museum, Young Associates
– Associate, NC Museum of Art
– Member, Contemporary Art Museum, Young Professionals
– Member, Delta Kappa Epsilon Alumni
–IAT Insurance Group
–National Coatings & Supplie s| Single Source, Inc.
–HD Supply–Roivant Sciences
–First National Bank–Lear Corporation
–North State Bank