Solutions de flexibilité
Flexible solutions for the entire office economy
Avison Young’s flexible office solutions (FOS) is a vertically integrated team supporting enterprise occupiers, institutional owners, & flexible operators via advisory and transactional services. Our team of flex specialists are committed to an advisory-first, service-driven model, allowing us to maintain a fiduciary role for our clients. Through our process we help define, create & implement a Core + Flex portfolio management strategy without bias or conflict. This agnostic position allows us to leverage the entire flexible office economy, layering in strategic PropTech & Space as a Service support partners available in the market today to deliver bespoke solutions.Connect with my local flexible solutions advisor
Change is Inevitable, Growth is Optional
Commercial real estate is changing. We’ve only just begun to witness the immense transformation that is coming at the helm of mass digitization, globalization, and an increasingly mobile workforce. How, when, and where we work is evolving. Business cycles are shorter. Innovation is at a premium. Space utilization and workplace strategy are in a constant state of flux. Talent has new demands to support work/life integration, and employers are being challenged to identify talent in specific geographies. All in all, CRE cannot sustain itself by working off the traditional brokerage model.
Thus, since 2010, flex office, co-working spaces, and PropTech have emerged as integral components to the 21st century CRE market, and it will undoubtedly continue to evolve in the wake of COVID-19. In the past few years alone, new products, services, and offerings have materialized, solidifying the intersection between our work environments with technology, hospitality, efficiency, and collaboration. The industry professionals that make up Avison Young’s FOS team understand the dynamics of this ever-evolving flexible workspace sector, and they will ensure you’re provided with the knowledge you need to make informed, forward-thinking decisions.
Changing Places podcast: Flex space
Whether you’re working from a spare bedroom, renting a desk through an app, or creating a custom space for a team of thirty, you may have been in the flex space world without even knowing it.
In this episode, host Mariam Sobh discusses the latest with Avison Young’s Jillian Brown, Spacent, Ltd.’s Antti Tuomela, and Studio by Tishman Speyer’s Stephanie Manley.
Occupier flex solutions
- Creation of client flex policies
- Define and execute client’s flex strategy
- Advise on global flex MSAs
- Individual transactions
- Analyze existing portfolio to strategically leverage flex where appropriate
- Provide proactive assessment of existing/future agreements
- Assist in locating & securing flexible solutions (coworking, executive suites, agile suites, virtual offices, etc)
Institutional owner solutions
- Advise on flex contracts
- Administer flex operator selection
- Advise on construction of optimal flex space
- Create flex strategy for building acquisitions
- Provide strategic advice for leasing strategy
- Provide strategic advice for core + flex asset management strategy
Operator flex solutions
- Advise on different contractual agreements
- Occupier solutions / Tenant mix
- Marketing assistance
- Operations assistance
- Location analysis
- Competitor analysis