Since joining in 2013 as Investment Analyst in Toronto, Ms. Knopf has been an integral part of the Investment Management team specializing in international transaction and asset management, with focus on European investments markets. In May 2014, she was assigned the responsibility of the asset management for the German properties acquired by Avison Young. With the successful growth in AuM in Germany, her promotion to Director Investment Management followed in January 2020.
Since July 2018, she is located in our Frankfurt office in Germany,
Ms. Knopf is fluent in both German and English.
Prior to Avison Young, Ms. Knopf was Acquisitions Analyst with Allianz Real Estate Germany (Frankfurt) for 2.5 years, where she was involved in direct investments in office and retail properties in Germany as well as Central Eastern Europe. Prior to that, she gained industry experience in the residential and commercial real estate market in both Germany and Canada through various internships and vocational training. Throughout her career she was involved in and successfully completed €1.5 billion in geographically diverse real estate transactions across a variety of asset types.
- Cologne, Germany, Barbarossaplatz 1a/2, Luxemburger Straße 5 (Transaction- und Asset Management)
- Cologne, Germany, Weißhausstraße 20-30 (Transaktions- und Asset Management)
- Greater Berlin, Germany - Clinton HQs, Dahlwitz-Hoppegarten, Germany (Transaction- und Asset Management, Financing)
- Greater Munich, Germany - Germering, Industriestraße, Germany (Transaction- und Asset Management, Financing)
- Greater Stuttgart, Germany – Leinfelden-Echterdingen (Transaction- and Asset Management, Financing)
- Anhalt University of Applied Sciences (Germany) - Diploma Degree (Graduate Business Administrator) in Real Estate Management
- ULI Member
- Member of Avison Young’s Women’s Network Advisory Council