- 1920 McKinney Avenue
- Suite 1100
Dallas, TX 75201 United States
- Main Line +11 214 2693104
- Mobile +1 817 713 0222
Shelly Bain joined Avison Young in August 2022 as Property Manager for the Dallas Real Estate Management Services Division and has clients in office, retail and industrial space.
Prior to joining Avison Young, Shelly was a Property Manager for a well-known, Dallas based commercial real estate firm overseeing multiple commercial office assets with just under 1 million sf.
Shelly assisted with multiple building sales and cultivated relationships between tenants and new ownership while retaining management for each asset sold. Shelly has nearly 20 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry, managing Class A commercial office buildings throughout the Dallas metro area.
From her initial foundation as a real estate accountant, Shelly has emerged as an experienced property manager who mentors and develops fellow employees while continuing to maintain and foster relationships within and throughout the commercial real estate industry.
Shelly is from East Texas and graduated with honors from Stephen F. Austin State University with a BBA concentrating in Management. She went on to pursue multiple real estate designations early on in her career as well as maintaining an active real estate license.
Credentials and Professional Affiliations
• BOMA Member (Building Owners and Managers Association)
• BOMI Institute, Real Property Administrator (RPA) Designation & Facilities Management Administrator (FMA) Designation
• TREC Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate
• Graduated Magna Cum Laude from SFA
• Beta Gamma Sigma (National Honors Organization) Member from SFA
• Drawbridge Realty
• Larson Capital
• Larkspur Capital Partners
• VanTrust Real Estate
• United Growth