A diversified real estate professional, Patrick Kelley brings 36 years of varied commercial real estate experience to Avison Young. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a tenant representation specialist with Tactix Real Estate Advisors, president of commercial markets group at Binswanger, and director of brokerage services at Cushman & Wakefield. He is seasoned in project leasing, investment sales, acquisition, tenant representation and site selection.
Patrick was one of the founding principles for Avison Young in Philadelphia and helped open the office in 2013 to lead geographic and service line expansion efforts in the Pennsylvania, South Jersey & Delaware markets. He is a leader of Philadelphia Avison Young’s Healthcare, Life Science and Strategic Portfolio Planning service group. Patrick continues to provide corporate representation in both leasing, the acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate and strategic planning and site development activities, while focusing on the life sciences and healthcare industry.
Patrick attended Temple University & Shippensburg University, concentrating on urban planning and marketing. He is deeply involved in the community, previously serving on several boards, including the Police Athletic League of Philadelphia, Cuddle My Kids, Archdiocese of Philadelphia Real Estate Advisory Committee, Breach Menders, Saint John Vianney Scholars and A Step Up Academy, a private, nonprofit school for Autistic children. Patrick also completed the Lake Placid Ironman Triathlon in 2010 to raise funds for the ALS Research Foundation at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Temple University - Marketing
- Shippensburg University - Urban Planning
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Pennsylvania
Former Board Memberships
- Philadelphia Police Athletic League
- Cuddle My Kids
- St. John Vianney Scholars
- Archdiocese of Philadelphia, Real Estate Advisory Board
- A Step Up Academy – ASUA is a private, non-profit educational and non-sectarian school for children with autism
- Lake Placid Ironman Triathlon Finisher (2010) – Raising funds for ALS Research for The University of Pennsylvania
• Select Medical Corporation
• Novartis Pharmaceuticals
• Teva Pharmaceuticals
• Merrill Lynch
• Archdiocese of Philadelphia
• Penn Medicine
• Conair Corporation
• Thomas Jefferson University
• Philadelphia Insurance Companies
• Lincoln Investment Planning