Nathalie Gagnon has been working in the real estate industry since 1990 where she has developed her knowledge in project management, property management, facility advisory and workplace strategy implementation. Having represented all sides of a real estate transaction at different stages in her career, she has nurtured a unique and diversified expertise in the real estate industry. She provides her clients with a detailed oriented approach to understanding their tenancy requirements and their subsequent impact on all aspects of their real estate needs.
She joined Devencore in 2010 and was appointed partner in 2019, then joined the ranks of Avison Young when the two Montreal offices of Avison Young and Devencore were merged in 2021, still as a partner, Vice-President, Project management.
Nathalie brings knowledge and problem-solving attributes to the highest and best use of a facility and valuable leadership in team building, budgeting, space planning, negotiations, construction administration, procurement consulting, relocation management and property close out.
Credentials and professional affiliations
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) Designation from the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Member of Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC)
- Member of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Member of Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Member of the Real Estate Institute of Canada (REIC)