Areas of Expertise
Mike serves as a Principal within Avison Young’s Industrial Services Group. Mike’s business is focused on managing clients’ real estate portfolios and driving optimal facility strategies. As a Practice Leader, his knowledge of lean logistics and leading industry trends helps his clients gain a competitive edge. His transaction experience includes managing and negotiating office and industrial leases, building sales/purchases, build-to-suit projects, site selection and business incentives. In the last ten years, Mike’s team has completed over 300 transactions with a value in excess of $750 million.
Earlier in his career, Mike was Director of Site Selection Services for a national real estate provider that targeted the call center and fulfillment industries. Mike created a team of professionals including a mapping/demographic specialist, a certified economic developer, transaction managers and location specialists. He also directed business development efforts for corporate clients on a national scale, managing and training numerous real estate professionals. Mike brings experience in construction and development from Ordner Construction, and completed new projects totaling over 1,500,000 square feet in size. Mike has been consistently honored as a “Top Producer” and his clients benefit from his leadership and extraordinary service ethics.
Articles and Accolades
- Texas Consistent “Top Producer” as Avison Young
- D-Magazine “Heavy Hitter”
- Dallas Business Journal “Top Producer”
- Call Center Magazine: “Avoiding the Pitfalls of Call Center Site Selection”
- Dallas Morning News: “Current Trends in Site Selection”
- Globest.com: “Pact to Consolidate Services Centers”
- American Business Journal: “Site Selection and Real Estate Out-sourcing”
- Business Xpansion Journal: “Business Rethinking Communications & Customer Service”
|3548 Gus Thomasson Road||
3548 Gus Thomasson Road