Mayya joined Avison Young’s team in July 2021. Mayya became a lawyer in March 2019 after completing her articling at a well renowned Montréal firm specializing in real estate transactions. During her tenure she assisted both individuals as well as small and medium-sized businesses with their various real estate and litigation needs. Mayya developed a strong interest for corporate real estate transactions, lease negotiations and tenant representations. Following her articling, Mayya gained experience negotiating commercial real estate leasing transactions on the landlord’s side and gained an understanding of the market force at play.
Credentials and professional affiliations
- Professional training, École du Barreau
- Bachelor of Laws degree (LL.B.), Université de Montréal
- Certificate in Introduction to Chinese Legal System, China University of Political Science and Law
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science and International Development Studies, McGill University
- Member of the Québec Bar and Young Bar of Montréal