Linda brings over 30 years of commercial real estate experience throughout the Metro Phoenix and Las Vegas areas. She specializes in Seller, Buyer, and Tenant representation for retail, office and industrial users. In addition, she currently represents landlords with retail centers and office buildings. Linda received her CCIM designation in 2008. For 10 years she was a board member of Central Arizona CCIM Chapter and chair of the education and legislative committee. Her CCIM designation and extensive background in commercial lease analysis, provides her with the skills to meaningfully analyze, negotiate and close deals on behalf of her clients.
As a partner at Corporate Lease Analysis, Inc. in Scottsdale, Linda provided commercial office lease analysis to evaluate inconsistencies between lease charges and square footage occupied. She furnished clients with detailed findings and assisted in all phases of remediation. She successfully recovered and secured future rent deductions for several public agency and private sector clients.
Linda previously worked for a company that specialized in the disposition of bank owned assets as well as investment sales. Linda also worked with ROI Properties, Coldwell banker Commercial Metro Central, and Logan Commercial Advisors. Her past clients include a variety of industries, including staffing, hospitality medical, legal, and political.
- Bachelor in Science, Political Science - The George Washington University
- Certificate - American Institute of Paralegal Studies
- CCIM - Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute, Designation 2008
- 2009 -2019 CCIM Board Member
- 2012 - 2019 CCIM, Co-Chair of Education Committee
- 2016 - 2019 CCIM, Co-Chair of Lagislative Committee
- 2012 - 2019 CCIM, Chair of Lunch and Learn Events
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)