Laura (Eshelman) Peterson joined Avison Young in 2016. Specializing in tenant representation, Laura guides the McNair Team’s clients through a comprehensive real estate strategy process, from site selection, space planning and programming, workplace strategy, financial analysis, lease negotiation and post-transaction support. Laura’s clients include nonprofits, advertising firms, associations and law firms.
Laura came to Avison Young from Gensler, where she was an interior designer specializing in space programming and planning, workplace strategy, budgeting and build-outs for commercial office tenants. Prior to Gensler, Laura worked as a paralegal for Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP, where she researched, drafted and abstracted a broad range of legal documents.
- Bachelor of Arts in Art History, University of Virginia, Phi Beta Kappa Honors with Distinction
- Master of Fine Arts in Interior Architecture, George Washington University
- Licensed Salesperson in the District of Columbia and Virginia
Awards & Affiliations
- Board Member – UVA Club of Washington, DC
- Member – Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Assoc. of Greater Washington, DC
- Member – Commercial Real Estate Women, DC Chapter