Judy has spent the last couple of years working at Boston Trust Realty Group Commercial. Judy has closed over $4.0 million in leasing and sale transactions. She has experience in both Office and Retail leasing, representing both landlords and tenants. Prior to Boston Trust Realty, Judy spent almost 6 years an Ambassador & Director Consultant with Business Networking International (BNI) where she provided support and facilitated and developed business and sales training. She developed strategies for the Massachusetts chapter's growth and conducted quarterly & annual leadership training. Judy is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts where she earned her Bachelor of Science in Psychology & Sociology. She is a member of CREW Boston and is a CCIM Institute Candidate.
- Bachelor’s in Science, Psychology & Sociology, University of Massachusetts - Boston
- CCIM 101, 102, and Negotiations. CCIM Candidate (Certified Commercial Investment Member) with the CCIM New England Institute
- Commercial Real Estate Analysis and Investment from MIT School of Architecture and Planning
- Women Entrepreneurship Certificate from Cornell University DEI Workplace certificate from University of South Florida
- PMP certification Training course with MBM Business Solutions