Principal, Co-Leader US Healthcare Capital Markets
Capital Markets Group
- Washington, DC
- 2001 K Street NW
- Suite 200 North
Washington, DC 20006 United States
- Main Line +1 202.644.8700
- Direct Line +1 202.644.8681
- Mobile +1 301.529.1283
- Fax +1 202.644.8705
- Email [email protected]
Having over 30 years of real estate industry experience as a broker, developer and investor, Jim's current focus is providing investment services for office and medical-office properties. At Avison Young, Jim co-leads the U.S. Healthcare Capital Markets team and is part of a dominant medical sales brokerage team in the Mid-Atlantic region. Throughout his tenure, Jim's clients have included health systems, developers, physician groups and institutional investors.
In addition to Jim's healthcare focus he is leading the Mid-Atlantic asset resolution efforts providing the full range of services to financial institutions dealing with distressed assets.
Jim speaks at events held by the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), Bisnow and other national and local real estate organizations.
He is active in his local community and enjoys working with the Alexandria Carpenter’s Shelter and the Capital Area Food Bank.
- Bachelor of Science in Economics, Towson University
- Graduate work, George Washington University
- Licensed Salesperson in the District of Columbia, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Virginia
Awards & Affiliations
- Top 20 Salesman in the Nation
- Avison Young Circle of Excellence
- Healthcare Real Estate Insights Editorial Advisory Board
- Past-President of Alexandria Country Day School
|5225 Wisconsin Avenue||
5225 Wisconsin Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20015
|Market Square at National Landing||
3600 & 3650 South Glebe Road
Arlington, VA 22202