Principal & Regional Director of Real Estate Management Services, Eric Stone oversees the delivery of Avison Young’s Real Estate Management Services in the Northeast region. His primary focus is to provide unparalleled management services for clients and to enhance the value of owners’ and investors’ real estate portfolios.
Eric has over 30 years of commercial real estate experience, having worked for a variety of noteworthy institutional and 3rd party management firms overseeing property management efforts across the Northeast region. In his most recent role, he was responsible for a portfolio of 23 million square feet across New Jersey, Fairfield and Westchester Counties, Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. Prior to that, Eric served as asset manager the country’s largest retailer, providing oversight of two super-regional shopping centers in the Northeast totaling more than 2.5 million square feet.
Kings College, Bachelor of Arts in Communications
- Five-time winner, The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) Award, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International
- Management Services, New Business Award Recipient, Newmark, 2016
- Management Services, Top Producer Award, Newmark, 2010
- Member, NAIOP
- Member, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Network (CoreNet)
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, Industrial and Office Real Estate Brokers Association (IOREBA)
- Candidate, Real Property Administrator (RPA®) designation, Building Owners and Managers Institute (BOMI) International
- Board member, March of Dimes, 2010 - 2015
- Publicly elected official, Livingston Business Improvement District
- Publicly elected official, Mount Arlington Board of Education
- Mayoral liaison, National Organization on Disabilities, Rockaway Township