Mr. Eidson has been involved in commercial real estate in Atlanta since 1989. He has procured numerous transactions through brokerage and consulting arrangements in almost every major market in the United States. He has been involved in a number of major transactions as well as small to medium size regional offices for a variety of companies.
Mr. Eidson has extensive experience in the Atlanta marketplace as well as many other major markets across the country. This experience has proven beneﬁcial to a variety of corporations as they seek one point of contact to assist them with their real estate objectives.
Furthermore, he has worked very closely with large corporations providing a full range of real estate facility services, including, but not limited to successful sublease arrangements, buyouts of existing space, new facility acquisition, etc. As a result of his experience, he has a very thorough understanding of the true needs of today’s corporate user. This unique background ensures that the client’s needs are being represented competently.
As an experienced professional, he has provided cost-effective and timely solutions. The correct solution is achieved by taking time to listen and learn of a client’s individual needs. Mr. Eidson works with each client to create strategies, analyze options, and implement the plan which makes the most sense.
Auburn University – Bachelor of Science in Management
- Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- Boy Scouts of America, Troop 74 - Local Leadership Team
- Buckhead Business Association - 2005 President
- Cathedral of Christ the King - Former Member of the Finance Council and Capital Advisory Committee
- Christ the King School - 2016-2017 Annual Fund Committee
- Central Atlanta Progress
- Garden Hills Civic Association - Past President and Current Member
- Garden Hills Neighborhood Foundation - Treasurer
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - 2019 City Fundraising Executive
- Rotary Club of Buckhead - Board Director and incoming 2023 President
- TiE Atlanta - Member
|1845 The Exchange SE||
1845 The Exchange SE
8800 Roswell Road - Building C
|Glenlake Office Park||
1 Glenlake Parkway NE