Chase Gordon specializes in both tenant and landlord representation. A native Angeleno, Mr. Gordon brings a unique knowledge of the Hollywood, West Hollywood and Silver Lake submarkets as well as a keen eye for underutilized space and an understanding of market momentum.
In 2012, Mr. Gordon joined Avison Young and immediately contributed to the $55 million disposition of the iconic Hollywood Palladium and worked closely with the City of Los Angeles to ensure historic preservation and facilitate the transfer of rights. Chase also designed and created a comprehensive portfolio of marketing materials used to promote the Greater Hollywood market to institutional investors, property owners and tenants. His Twenty Year Housing Supply and Demand Analysis has been utilized by numerous property developers and civic organizations.
Mr. Gordon received a Master’s in International Business from the Université de Nice – Sophia Antipolis in 2012, graduating with the highest possible honors. In the following year, he completed his MBA at San Francisco State University. This experience provides him with an additional layer of insight into real estate management, finance and market behavior. While in San Francisco, Chase was an active participant in the Graduate Business Association and regularly organized events with influential speakers for the graduate student body.
Graduated with the highest honors obtainable in the French Graduate School system (trés bien)
- Active member of the Beta Gamma Sigma International Honors Society
- Active member of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce Economic Development Committee
- Participant in the Hollywood Young Professionals team
- Member of the Hollywood Community Plan Update Advocacy Team
- Contributor to the Hollywood BID Media Relations Subcommittee
- Active member of the Hollywood Property Owners Alliance