Project management case studies for commercial real estate properties
- Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
- Size: 92,000 sf
- Type of Project: Fit-Out
- Service Type: Owner Representation
Comcast Cable is the largest cable company and home Internet service provider in the United States. Comcast renovated 92,000 sf of office space for a Call Center and Tech Ops at their facility in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Avison Young oversaw this phased project from concept through close-out. The schedule and coordination was key since the building remained occupied during construction.
- Development of Master Project Budget & Schedule
- Oversight of Design
- Oversight & Procurement of Construction
- Oversight of Vendor Selection / Coordination
- Network & Data
- Security & Access Controls
- Audio Visual Systems
- Move Management
- Close-out Management
Our management completed this project on time and under budget. Learn more by reviewing Project Management By the Numbers – Comcast, Knoxville.