Commercial real estate news releases from Avison Young
Quarterly and topical research insights to help your business gain competitive edge in commercial real estate.
Weekly Newsletter Jan 10, 2022January 10, 2022
Tel Aviv's commercial performance well below par Tel Aviv may be the world’s most expensive city but commercial rents are a fraction of those paid in Paris, London, Vienna, Milan and Munich (Globes).
TEN TRENDS FOR A ZERO CARBON WORLD
10. Just rewards
- CLAL INSURANCE & MENORA INSURANCE are buying a residential building in
downtown New York for $247 million.
- SKYLINE INVESTMENTS INC is selling two hotels in Cleveland Ohio for $95
- BULIGO CAPITAL LTD is buying three logistic centers in Maryland
(281,000SF) for $41 million.
- More News
Commercial Real Estate Opportunities
- For sale 2,200M2 commercial building in Petah Tikva, in the center of Israel.
- For Sale in Tel Aviv 600M2 floor, (one out of 4) + 13 parking spaces.
- For Sale one floor (1,150M2) out of five, in a comercial building in the center of Tel Aviv.
- For lease, in Alon Tower Tel Aviv 156M2 office space, high floor 5 rooms.
- For lease, in Or Yehuda, 600M2 office space ready to occupy.
- For lease, in in Petah Tikva 1,700M2 office space ready to occupy.
- More News