- Localisation: West Chester, PA
- Client: West Chester University
- Dimensions: 180,600 sf
- Type de projet: New Construction
- Catégorie: Owner Representative
Commonwealth Hall is an 8-story, 180,600 square foot building that provides 653 beds and has the University’s Health and Wellness and Counseling Center on the lower level.
Avison Young managed project coordination from concept through close-out.
- Development the Building Program
- Development of Master Project Budget & Schedule
- Coordination of Municipal Approvals
- Oversight of Design & Construction
- Oversight of Additional Services
- Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment
- Network Telecommunications
- Security & Access Control Systems
- Close-out Management
Commonwealth Hall was completed ahead of schedule and $2.5 million under budget. This was the second phase of a three phase housing renewal initiate that includes razing and replacing six existing dormitories. The first three dormitories, Allegheny, Brandywine and University Hall, accommodate over 1,500 beds!