- Localisation: Holmdel, NJ
- Client: iCIMS
- Architecte: IA Architects
- Dimensions: 200,000 sf
- Type de projet: Move Management and Fit Out
- Catégorie: Tenant Representative
- Date de fin: décembre 2018
Avison Young helped iCIMS, the market leader for cloud-based recruitment software solutions, embrace their ongoing growth by providing comprehensive Project Management services for their relocation to one of the most famous office spaces in New Jersey. Specifically, Avison Young's Project Management team helped iCIMS consolidate its employees to a single corporate campus and renovate its new 200,000-square-foot office space at 101 Crawford Corners Road in Holmdel, also known as the Bell Works facility. We are currently working to help them expand onto another floor for 75,000 additional square feet.
- Better client facing spaces for presentations and training
- Incorporate elements to address recruitment, retention, amenities, community
- Open plan for flexibility, mobility and collaboration
- Incorporate elements that complement the Bell Works building's historic legacy
- Environment: ergonomics, reflect the brand
Full service Project Management: Project visioning, lease negotiations, budget and schedule management, engage and manage consultants, bidding for construction and FF&E, project organization and leadership, client advocate, implementation and reporting and close out.
Benefit to Client
Project was delivered on time and on budget due our ability to work with the landlord and the client teams to manage decisions and conflict resolution.