- Localisation: Philadelphia, PA
- Client: Essity, Formerly SCA Americas
- Dimensions: 86,658 sf
- Type de projet: Renovation
- Catégorie: Tenant Representative
Essity (formerly SCA Americas) develops, produces and sells personal care and hygiene products. Avison Young successfully completed a 86,658 sf renovation while the space remained occupied for Essity’s North American headquarters located at the Cira Centre in Philadelphia, PA.
The renovation incorporated additional employee growth without increasing square footage. Offices were removed increasing natural light and workstations were resized and reconfigured. Further enhancements included new collaboration spaces, additional conference and Skype rooms, enhanced training rooms, upgraded cafes and client-centric areas.
- Established Project Team and Responsibilities
- Oversight of Design
- Construction Oversight of a Four-Phase Renovation
- Coordinated Four Relocations of 220 Employees
- Provided On-site Project Manager
- Move and Close-out Management
- Oversight of Vendor Selection / Coordination
- Audio / Visual
- Network & Data
Effectively managed budget to incorporate five new projects, maintained schedule and came in $71,000 under budget.