- Localisation: New York, NY
- Client: Alchemy/ABR & Clarion Partners
- Architecte: Ted Moudis Associates
- Dimensions: 210,000 sf
- Type de projet: Façade/Infrastructure Upgrades
- Catégorie: Owner Representative
Representing the ownership partnership of Alchemy/ABR Properties & Clarion Partners, Avison Young managed infrastructure projects throughout this 25-story Midtown office building in addition to 20+ interior renovations. These included a new eight-story facade and entrance, upgrading windows with exterior masonry retrofits thoughout, phased asbestos abatement, all new roof systems, complete lobby renovation, new sprinkler service and distribution throughout and full electrical service switchgear replacement and upgrade. Extensive permitting, neighbor coordination and creative phasing strategies were used to complete all work while the building was occupied and operational.