Tom Viscount joined Avison Young in October 2018 and quickly became one of the company’s top commercial real estate brokers. He has received Avison Young’s Circle of Excellence Award multiple times within the last five years and consistently ranks as one of Florida’s top-producing brokers.
Tom’s approach to real estate is strategic rather than merely transactional, and he’s adept at integrating his clients’ long-term vision with their site selection. Tom specializes in marketing, negotiations and transaction strategy for leasing, acquisitions and sales. He has perfected an aggressive, innovative and effective strategy to execute creative, outside-the-box solutions that achieve his client’s objectives and strengthen their business.
By combining his local market expertise with Avison Young’s global research, marketing and support staff, Tom stays committed to delivering precise solutions that create measurable value for his clients. Prior to joining Avison Young, Tom worked for 12 years as a Senior Vice President for Butters Realty & Management.
Affiliations et certifications
- IMPACT Ambassador for the Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital
- Broward Sheriff’s Advisory Council member
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association member
- Transaction volume: $182 million (2021)
- Top performing Avison Young broker in Florida (2021)
- Secured the current all-time highest price per square foot for an industrial building in Broward County (2021)
- Portobello / 965,000 square feet (sf) / Transaction services to raise $90 million in capital through a sale-leaseback of a build-to-suit manufacturing facility
- Bridge Development Partners / 1.3 million square feet (msf) / Landlord representation
- Principal Life Insurance / 1 msf / Landlord representation
- Sonny’s Enterprises / 340,000 sf / Multi-state tenant representation including leasing and acquisitions for both industrial and office space
- Amazon / 300,000 sf / Transaction and leasing services
- Chauvet Lighting / 150,000 sf / Relocation of corporate headquarters including site selection, negotiation, design and construction
- Roca Tile Group / 185,000 sf / Tenant representation leasing services
- HapCor / 115,000 sf / Tenant representation leasing services