Susan is a Senior Vice President for the Dallas-Fort Worth office of Avison Young.
She focuses on the disposition of office, land and industrial/flex properties with emphasis on in-depth market analysis and strategic asset positioning.
Prior to joining Avison Young, Susan previously joined Colliers International through an acquisition of CASE Commercial Real Estate Partners, where she worked as a Senior Director of Investment Sales. Prior to CASE, she served as an Executive Director in the capital markets division of Cushman & Wakefield and represented financial institutions, special servicers, corporate clients and private funds.
Susan has served as Past President of both the Greater Dallas Association of Realtors (GDAR) and its commercial investment division (CID), Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), Executive Women of Dallas (EWD), and Counselors of Real Estate (CRE). In addition to these leadership positions she previously served on the Board of Directors for CoreNet Global Southwest Chapter.
Affiliations et certifications
Stephen F. Austin State University, Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR)
- Counselors of Real Estate (CRE)
- Greater Dallas Association of Realtors (GDAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- 2000 Stemmons Service Award Winner
- 1992 Easterwood Cup Winner
- 1988 CREW Outstanding Achievement Award Winner