Background is in Interior Design with practice focused in Corporate design and the latter part of her career in a leadership role. She brings over 24 years of experience ranging from small to multi-floor, large scale projects. She has proven design and leadership incorporating traditional and alternative workplace planning strategies with extensive knowledge in programming, project planning, project management, client relationships and workplace strategy.
Director of Strategic Workplace Solutions, responsible for overseeing three teams:
- Move Adds and Changes
- Drawings and Occupancy
- Client Relationship Managers with focus on Tenant Improvement for a large portfolio nationally, approximately 10M sf.
- Manager of Design at Bennet Design Associates working with strong team of design professionals.
- Successfully lead a large $250 million-dollar consolidation acting as Program Director undertaking a 1M sf consolidation, build out of (2) two service centers; data center and control center over a 4-year span.
Affiliations et certifications
- Professional member of the Association of Interior Designers of Ontario and Interior Designers of Canada
- LEED AP accredited and BCIN in large buildings
- Currently working towards MCR and Fitwell Ambassador
- Diploma in Interior Design – Humber College