With 21 years of corporate real estate experience Sanjiv is consistently ranked as a top performer. He exclusively represents corporate occupiers and specializes in transaction and portfolio management for national and global clients, having completed assignments in more than 20 countries worldwide.
Sanjiv helps his clients with all aspects of corporate real estate activities including co-working, strategic planning, site benchmarking, lease and purchase negotiations, dispositions, lease renewals and renegotiations, facility purchases and build-to-suits. His well-developed knowledge of the real estate process allows him to successfully execute significant and complex projects.
With broad experience across several industries, Sanjiv also has market specialization in the automotive sector, focused on Tier 1, 2, and 3 industrial space, and OEM facilities.
He has completed in excess of $1 billion in transactional volume, representing over 18 million square feet.
Sanjiv is a trusted real estate advisor whose reputation of being dependable, proactive, agile, and trustworthy is evidenced by his loyal clients whom he has repeatedly represented.
Sample Projects Include
- 109,000 SF - Office Purchase
- 163,000 SF – Industrial Sale Leaseback
- 51 Acres – Commercial Land Purchase
- 156,000 SF –Manufacturing Plant Build-to-Suit
- 323,000 SF – Sale Leaseback of 2 Manufacturing Plants
- 460 Sites – Centralization of real estate site data
- 92,000 SF –Office HQ Build to Suit
- 400,000 SF – Manufacturing/R&D Plant, Build to Suit
- 262,000 SF –Manufacturing Plant, Build to Suit
- 178,000 SF – Office Consolidation
- 30,000 SF – Office Consolidation
- Global Site Benchmarking
- 30+ Countries - Lease Audit