Opérations et administration
- BMO Plaza, 135 N. Pennsylvania Street
- Suite 1250
Indianapolis, IN 46204 US
- Ligne principale 317.210.8801
- Ligne directe 317.210.8810
- Cellulaire 317.755.6179
- Courriel [email protected]
Rhonda Beiswanger is the Operations Coordinator at Avison Young, providing direct client and marketing support to the Indianapolis Industrial and Office team associates. She works alongside her core team to create, monitor, and process marketing and transactional activity toward both Landlord and Tenant Representative projects. She also assists with business development opportunities.
Rhonda is an experienced commercial real estate professional serving in the industry for over 15 years, working directly with key executives and high volume producers. Prior to joining AY, she has contributed to the success of globally and nationally recognized companies such as Simon Property Group, Duke Realty Corporation, Cushman & Wakefield (Summit Realty Group) and Indiana University Health.
Rhonda is active in numerous community initiatives and is frequently sought as a panel speaker or event participant. She is actively building the company’s culture to promote wellness, engagement, and community outreach.
AFFILIATIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Volunteer Leader, Indiana Conference for Women 2015 and 2016
- Recipient Summit Realty Group, Peak Performance Award 2013
- Executive Committee Member, Fight for Life Foundation
- Volunteer, Junior Achievement of Central Indiana
- Volunteer, Shepherd Community Center
- Volunteer, Wheeler Mission
- Volunteer, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Indiana Chapter