Kevin began his journey in construction post-graduation working for Maximum Solutions Electricians as a project manager. During his time there he worked on commercial property improvements for retail and hospitality spaces.
Kevin later joined UA Builders Group in 2015 as the opportunity offered him exposure to general construction. While there Kevin was part of the WeWork expansion through the United States, ranging in projects from 10k to 60k square feet. Other clients Kevin worked with at UA Builders included Indeed, Propco, Pinterest, and Amazon.
Kevin then joined WeWork as a construction manager in 2018 working on projects from 20k to 40k with values of 3 million to 12 million dollars.
In his spare time, Kevin likes to enjoy nature every season, especially during summer going to the beach to bodyboard and catch a few waves. Driving is his favorite method of travel. When traveling from Los Angeles to NYC, Kevin and his wife drove across the USA on a one-month trip.
- CMA CGM (ZEBOX);IAT (Cheshire, CT);
- UCLA, B.S. Construction Management
- Osha 30 hour outreach training program in construction
- General contractor license B from the state of California License Board
- Electrical license C-10 from the state of California License Board