Vice President, Finance
Opérations et administration
- 5350 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN 38119 United States
- Ligne principale 901.231.1400
- Ligne directe 901.410.5229
- Fax 901.410.5229
- Courriel [email protected]
John Ball serves as Vice President, Finance in Avison Young's Memphis office. A Certified Public Accountant, John is responsible for the oversight of all financial accounting and reporting activities, including financial statements, audit, tax compliance, and special analyses, as well as maintaining the firm’s accounting systems.
John earned his bachelor’s degree in Business from the University of Alabama and his master’s degree in Business Administration from Middle Tennessee State University.
John brings eight years of diverse financial and accounting experience to the firm. Prior to joining Avison Young, he was the Budget Analyst and Financial Accountant for the Tennessee Housing Development Agency and was also employed as an accountant for Hospital Corporation of America.
Affiliations et certifications
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Tennessee
- Middle Tennessee State University - Master of Business Administrative Candidate
- University of Alabama - B.S. Commerce and Business Administration