Directeur général - Toronto & Toronto Nord
Direction de l'entreprise
- 18 York Street
- Suite 400, Mailbox #4
Toronto, ON M5J 2T8
- Ligne principale +1 416.955.0000
- Ligne directe +1 416.673.4015
- Cellulaire +1 416.618.8215
- Fax +1 416.955.0724
Joe Almeida joined Avison Young in 1991 and became a Principal of the firm in 2000. Joe now holds the position of Managing Director, Toronto where he is responsible for overall operations of the Toronto office including recruitment and business development initiatives as the company continues to grow.
During his lengthy career, which involved significant stints working in both the Central Business District and Toronto West suburban markets, Joe has gained a wide range of experience negotiating leases & investment sales transactions for national and multinational users and owners of commercial real estate across all asset classes (including office, industrial, data centres and retail properties).
Joe is a firm believer in giving back to his community and is a committed volunteer and fundraiser for many deserving organizations including the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Tour for Kids and the Canadian Cancer Society.
A graduate of McGill University, Joe is a strong proponent of continued professional development in the commercial real estate industry and has been involved with many initiatives of the Society of Industrial & Office Realtors, where he has served on the Executive Board and sat as Regional Director for Canada.
Affiliations et certifications
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR)
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Toronto Real Estate Board
- Ontario Real Estate Association
- Canadian Real Estate Association
- Real Estate Council of Ontario
- Bachelor of Education, McGill University (1986)