Jeffrey C. Moroch is a Senior Director in Avison Young’s Tri-State Debt & Equity Finance Team.
Prior to joining Avison Young, Jeffrey was a Managing Director with The Singer & Bassuk Organization for over 20 years, responsible for the quantitative analyses provided to lenders and clients including cash flow projections, market analyses and offer comparisons. Before that, he was an Associate in Citicorp Real Estate’s Global Real Estate Equity and Structured Finance Group, focusing on asset disposition and sale-leaseback transactions.
In 2012 Jeffrey won the Real Estate Board of New York’s Most Ingenious Deal of the Year award with Scott Singer for the construction financing of Muss Development’s 50 Oceana Drive West in Brighton Beach, Brooklyn. He has been a finalist for REBNY’s Most Promising Commercial Salesperson Award.
- Real Estate Council – UJA Federation
- Community Synagogue of Rye Board of Trustees – treasurer
- Real Estate Board of New York Finance Committee
- Young Mortgage Bankers Association – past membership chair
- University of California at Berkeley, Haas School of Business – MBA in Finance and Real Estate
- Columbia University – BS in Mechanical Engineering