Christine Weber leads the Canadian Workplace Consulting practice within Avison Young’s Professional Services team. Christine brings 27 years’ experience in Interiors Design, Workplace Strategy and Change Management. She is a client-focused and results oriented strategist who fully understands the evolution of the workplace. She is focused on delivering business value and ROI outcomes. Her strong entrepreneurial and design-thinking approach will lead to the right solution customized for your organization.
This past year, she worked with many organizations to determine their Return-To-Office (RTO) transition strategies, leading into the pandemic impact on their business, work remote successes, culture/health & wellness and its impact to future workspace. She will work to ensure there is alignment of your business drivers with your real estate decisions. She will facilitate conversations, engage and support leaders/stakeholders, help to change behaviours by aligning the organization's culture, and lead your leaders and employees through a holistic strategic journey.
Affiliations et certifications
- Bachelor, Interior Design
- Design Thinking: Connecting Innovation and Strategy; University of Toronto, Rotman School of Management Executive Programs
- Master of Corporate Real Estate in Workplace Strategy (MCR.w) In Progress, CoreNet Global
- International Interior Design Association (IIDA) National Council for Interior Design Qualification No. 019917 (NCIDQ)
- Association of Registered Interior Designers of Ontario (ARIDO)