Brittany Campagna loves building cities and locality through Commercial Brokerage. Brittany joined Avison Young late 2020 as an Associate Broker. Her area of expertise is nested in office in the urban core. She has proven success in non-traditional and creative brokerage strategies serving owners that are seeking to meet the needs of cites while remaining profitable. She has also served as a Project Manager, for large civic projects and Community Strategist at Pillars Development. Throughout her career in Real Estate Brittany has acquired publications from serving on high profile community development and city planning projects.
Brittany received a B.S. from Austin Peay State University and a M.A. from The University of Memphis.
Affiliations et certifications
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Pathways to Inclusion Member Cohort 2019, 2020, 2021 (Co-chair)
- Civic Leadership Forum (member)
- Building Healthy Places (member)
- Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI member)
- Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce Business Area Advisory Council
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) - Candidate
- Board of Directors Programs/Social Events