Brent Basham has represented over two million square feet of space for landlords and participated in excess of one million square feet of tenant representation and corporate service work during his 28 years of experience in the brokerage business. Brent has participated in over $500 million of land, office, retail, and industrial sales. He has extensive experience in disposition of surplus and adaptive re-use assets, including commercial/residential land, industrial and retail property for corporate, trust, institutional, and government entities. Prior to joining Avison Young, Brent was with Cushman & Wakefield | Cornerstone where he was the director of corporate services.
Affiliations et certifications
- Licensed Real Estate Broker- Tennessee
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks
- Williamson County Soccer Association Coach
- Franklin Baseball Club Coach
- University of Tennessee
- University of Chicago
- Lutheran Church Fund
- First Union Bank
- National Auto/Truckstops
- Houchens Industries
- Pinnacle Bank
- Beal Bank
- Turnstone Group
- PNC Bank
- Batson Cook
Key Clients & Transactions
- 200 Acres listed and sold in Sumner County of Nashville MSA. Client was lender in possession. Acreage was remaining section of residential community master planned for 1,000 homes.
- 121 Acres sold for lender in possession. The acreage, located in Wilson County of Nashville MSA comprises the final phases of a community planned for 400 homes.
- 434 Acres sold in Robertson County of Nashville MSA. Represented the buyer in this purchase of a bank asset planned for golf course and 600 homes.
- 631 Acres listed and sold in Rutherford County of Nashville MSA. The tract is actually comprised of two parcels with two separate owners, with one being an asset under disposition order of bankruptcy court.
- 118 Acres listed for sale in Davidson County of Nashville MSA. Property is part of a larger 400 acre tract planned for mixed use that fronts Interstate 24 in a redeveloping corridor.
- Listed and sold 77 developed lots for regional investment fund in Nashville following representation of the fund in purchasing the properties from a lender.
- 63 Acres listed for sale in redeveloping corridor of Davidson County. Property is zoned to permit 800 residential units.
- Listed and sold 100 acres in Rutherford County for institutional fund following a 10 year portfolio holding period.
- Listed and sold for a prestigious university a 28 acre parcel located adjacent to a developing medical district in Williamson County.
- Listed and sold for national investor a prominent 12 acre parcel in Williamson County now being planned for high density mixed use project.
- Assembled prominent 6 acre tract under former convention center in downtown Nashville near new convention center that is being planned for mixed use development encompassing office, retail, and entertainment.
- Assembled 1,000 acres in multiple tracts and developed lots (off market) for a national land fund in Williamson County. The project was to support up to 2,000 residential lots to be developed by the fund for national builders on a schedule basis. The fund dropped the project in favor of another MSA. All parcels were subsequently purchased by other groups.
- Identified and assembled 4 separate tracts ranging from 600 acres to 1,000 acres in Williamson County for national golf course and luxury community developer. Assignment was to secure site with special character befitting a championship “signature” golf course that would accommodate up to 800 homes. Developer encountered financial difficulty and dropped the initiative.
- Listed and sold 26 sites across Tennessee for Chevron.