Bobby Carlisle started his journey with Avison Young in February of 2018. He has more than twenty years of experience in maintaining building mechanical systems and has overseen property portfolios exceeding 3 million square feet. Bobby has supervised tenant finish-out projects in excess of twenty million dollars and has completed major construction projects for many big companies including Highbrook Investment Management, TIC Properties Management, Erickson Communications, Hotels.com, AT&T, Millennium Office Properties, and many more.
Bobby’s area of specialties include planning and designing, executing large-scale capital improvements including elevator modernization, roof replacement, life safety systems, structural repair, exterior building renovation, HVAC and energy management modernization.
Affiliations et certifications
- Texas State Technical College - Journeryman Electrician, Instrumentation and Controls
- Lindsay-Cooper Refrigeration School
- Texas Journeyman Electrician
- Park Committee Chair - Boy Scouts of America
- Assistant Scout Master - Boy Scouts of America
- Larkspur Capital Partners
- Metrocrest Hospital Authority
- TIC Properties
- MOP Asset Management
- Millennium Office Management
- Fobare Commercial
- Addison AGF
- Highbrook Investment Management