- Localisation: Florham Park, NJ
- Client: Schenck, Price, Smith & King
- Architecte: Chapin Architectural Services, P.A.
- Dimensions: 40,000 sf
- Type de projet: Tenant Improvement
- Catégorie: Tenant Representation/Construction Management
Operating in Morristown, New Jersey for 100 years, Schenck, Price, Smith & King consolidated their legal departments and relocated the firm to Florham Park, New Jersey. As the construction manager, Avison Young renovated the existing 30,000 SF office space, built an additional 10,000 SF of new space and managed the entire relocation. It was very important for SPS&K to conserve the character and culture of the firm and to have it "visually" conveyed in their new home. This was achieved by focusing mainly on the new 10,000 SF office space which includes a high-end reception area with marble floors and cherry wall paneling. Oak bank teller cage partitions from SPS&K's former office in Morristown were also installed in their new space and are now the focal point of the reception area and library.