Commercial real estate news releases from Avison Young
Quarterly and topical research insights to help your business gain competitive edge in commercial real estate.
Weekly Newsletter Apr 11, 2022April 11, 2022
Israel climbs into World Happiness Index top 10 Israel rose three places to ninth, to enter the top ten for the first time in the index sponsored by the UN (Globes).
Building starts in Israel hit 26 year high there were 63,300 building starts in 2021, but Israel Builders Association president Raul Srugo says 100,000 new homes are needed annually to satisfy demand (Globes).
- Meta rents 20 floors in new Tel Aviv high-rise Meta, formerly Facebook, will pay NIS 100 million annually for the 20 floors and 660 parking spaces in the Landmark A tower, which will be completed next year (Globes).
- DORSEL (B.A.Z) LTD to buy an office building in England for for €16 million.
LODZIA-ROTEX INVESTMENS LTD to buy an office building in Connecticut for $10.6 million.
Commercial Real Estate Opportunities
- For sale 270M2 (yield) office in Bney Brak.
- For sale 2,200M2 office building in Petah Tikva, in the center of Israel.
- For sale three offices (yield) in three new office buildings in Tel Aviv (total of 2,700M2).
- For Sale in Tel Aviv 600M2 floor, (one out of 4) + 13 parking spaces.
- For lease, 2000 Sq, m stand alone office building in Tel Aviv.
- For lease, in Beney Berak office spaces in a new building.
- For lease, boutique hotel in Tel Aviv 38 rooms neer the sea.
- For lease, in Or Yehuda, 5,000M2 office space ready to occupy.
- For lease, in Petah Tikva 1,700M2 office space ready to occupy.
- More News