Commercial real estate news releases from Avison Young
Quarterly and topical research insights to help your business gain competitive edge in commercial real estate.
Weekly Newsletter Mar 28, 2022March 28, 2022
Kempinski opens Tel Aviv's first super-deluxe hotel The 34-floor Kempinski David Tel Aviv Hotel boasts a 380 square-meter suite with a private swimming pool (Globes).
Israel's February CPI reading higher than expected annual inflation is now 3.5% and expected to continue rising. Housing prices are up 13% over the past year (Globes).
New York office market reports Q4 2021
- SKYLINE INVESTMENTS INC to buy a hotel in Ithaca New York for $11.25 million.
- SILVERSTEIN PROPERTIES LIMITED has sold the Columbus Avenue Campus.
- More News
Commercial Real Estate Opportunities
- For sale 270M2 (yield) office in Bney Brak.
- For sale 2,200M2 office building in Petah Tikva, in the center of Israel.
- For sale three offices (yield) in three new office buildings in Tel Aviv (total of 2,700M2).
- For Sale in Tel Aviv 600M2 floor, (one out of 4) + 13 parking spaces.
- For lease, 2000 Sq, m stand alone office building in Tel Aviv.
- For lease, in Beney Berak office spaces in a new building.
- For lease, boutique hotel in Tel Aviv 38 rooms neer the sea.
- For lease, in Or Yehuda, 5,000M2 office space ready to occupy.
- For lease, in Petah Tikva 1,700M2 office space ready to occupy.
- More News