Victor Kalyanji has more than a decade of experience in hotel ownership, development and management. Now focusing on single asset and portfolio sales, Victor brings personal experience to the table, having owned independent and franchised hotels in, Alabama, Georgia, Illinois and Ohio. He is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati and a member of the Asian American Hotel Owner’s Association (AAHOA).
Interests / Activities / Family
Victor is originally from Ohio, he and his family moved to Atlanta, Ga, and is married with two children. He enjoys traveling and reading, and spending time with his family.
- Developed Comfort Inn, 1994-1995, Akron Ohio
- Acquired Comfort Inn, 1998, Columbus Ohio
- Developed Country Inn & Suites, 1999, Columbus Ohio
- Developed Hampton Inn & Suites, 2002, Hilliard Ohio
- Acquired Quality Suites, 2003, Dublin Ohio
- Acquired La Quinta, 2005, Atlanta Georgia
- Acquired Ramada Limited, 2007, Phoenix City Alabama
|Best Western Delhi Inn||
135 Snider Road