Stephanie Severson, J.D. and Principal, joined Avison Young’s Enterprise Solutions and Tenant Advisory groups in 2015. Ms. Severson consults with large corporate users and manages corporate real estate portfolios on a global basis. Clients such as Thrivent Financial, Lumen, Great Clips, Inc. and Compassus. benefit from her 22 years of experience, best-in-class process, national market knowledge and relevant legal expertise. Ms. Severson manages an average of 150 transactions per year for her clients and has participated in just under 5,000,000 sf of total lease transactions over the past 7 years.
Ms. Severson entered the commercial real estate industry in 2001 at the Twin Cities Grubb & Ellis office. She then joined Northstar Partners / Cushman & Wakefield’s Office Services group in 2004 before becoming a Director on Cushman & Wakefield / Northmarq’s Corporate Advisory Services team.
- Committee Co-Chair: NAIOP Special Events Committee (2021-Present)
- Committee Co-Chair: NAIOP Community Enhancement Committee (2012-2015)
- Committee Member: NAIOP Golf Committee (2015 – Present)
- Member: National Association of Office and Industrial Properties (NAIOP)
- Member: Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- Recipient: 2020 Global Business Development Award (Avison Young)
- Recipient: 2018 Top Women in Finance (Finance & Commerce)
- Recipient: 2017 MSPBJ Women to Know (Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal)
- Recipient: 2014 Volunteer of the Year (NAIOP)
- Recipient: 2006 #2 Brokerage Team in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal)
- Recipient: 2006 Office Transaction of the Year (MNCAR)
- Recipient: 2006 Emerging Broker of the Year (Northstar Partners / Cushman & Wakefield)
Ms. Severson has done volunteer work with Camp Fire MN, Bridging, Hope for the City, TreeHouse and Crescent Cove and continues to be active in her local community.
- University of St. Thomas, B.A. in Business
- University of St. Thomas School of Law