Rob Youngquist is a Principal, a key member of Avison Young’s Tenant Advisory Group and Enterprise Solutions team. Prior to joining Avison Young, Rob was Senior Director at Cushman & Wakefield/NorthMarq, where he specialized in corporate services and tenant representation. Rob has developed an impressive reputation representing local and national tenants, developing and implementing strategic real estate plans. Understanding his clients’ desire to recruit and retain the best workforce, Rob uses his knowledge and understanding of company culture, the client’s mission and vision, and workplace strategies to drive successful transactions.
Since entering the brokerage industry in 2005, he has been involved in over 3,000,000 square feet of transactions with total transaction value exceeding $2,000,000,000.
- Member: National Association of Office and Industrial Properties (NAIOP)
- Member: Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- Member: Hazeltine National Facilities & Infrastructure Committee
- Member: River Valley Church, Go Kids Volunteer
- Member: Parents of Preemies Day, MN Chair
- Member: 2016 Ryder Cup Area Marshall Captain
- Member: 2016 President and Board member of CCIM
- Recipient: 2020 Global Avison Young Business Development Award
- Recipient: 2014 Offshore Club recognizing the top producers
- Recipient: 2014 Office Transaction of the Year award for TCF National Bank
- Recipient: 2007 “Emerging Broker of the Year”
- Recipient: 2006 “Top 15 Office Brokers” by MSP Biz Journal
- Past Member: Cushman & Wakefield Emerging Brokers Program
- Bethel University, B.A. in Business