- Principal, Valuation & Advisory Services Mexico & Latam Avison Young (Current)
- Founder & CEO, REALCE (2010 - 2020)
- Senior Vice-President of new business expansion, Grupo Salinas (2002 - 2010)
- Co-Founder, Espinosa Arquitectura (1995 - 2002)
- Co-Founder, Estudio ENE (1991 - 1995)
- Project Manager of the opening of Grupo Salinas' retail and banking outlets in Guatemala, Savador, Honduras, Panama, Dominican Republic, Pero, Argentina and Brazil, creating cross-disciplinary teams allowing the successful avhievement of goals under strict cost, time and quality standards.
- Planning and designing point of sale formats throughout Latin America.
- Opening and remodeling of more than 2,700 bank branches in mexico and Latin America.
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture, Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico City
- Diploma in executive management, innovation and technologial programs, Insituto Panamericano de Alta Dirección de Empresas (IPADE)