Marie Sweeney is a Project Coordinator for the Project Management team at Avison Young’s New York City office. Marie assists the project managers in coordinating and managing the financial aspects of their projects. Marie is also the Assistant Project Manager on the build-out and relocation of Avison Young’s New York City office.
Prior to joining Avison Young, Marie held positions as a Finance Manager for Arthur Andersen/Andersen Consulting/Accenture, Deloitte Consulting, and Foot Locker. She has 12 years of corporate real estate experience where she held the role of Senior Project Management Coordinator for a commercial real estate company that specialized in disposition and lease restructuring for national retailers throughout the United States and Canada. She has successfully terminated/negotiated leases for numerous retail clients resulting in generating an excess of $1,500,000 in savings and disposed of over 250,000 square feet for the clients throughout the years.
- Licensed New York State Salesperson
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management & Operations, concentration in Finance, Long Island University
- Avison Young – 530 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY – build-out and relocation of Avision Young NY office
- 211 E 43rd Street, New York, NY – 30+ projects including façade renovation, sprinkler infrastructure, tenant fit-outs, and pre-built spaces
- LinkedIn – Empire State Building – Renovation and restack of over 500k SF over several floors