As a Principal with Avison Young’s Occupier Solutions team, Kathy specializes in tenant advisory services, enterprise solutions, corporate relocations, build-to-suit projects, expansions, consolidations, site selection and lease analysis.
As a leading tenant advisory professional, she has consistently been recognized for her work as a top producer in the market. Kathy is a veteran of the Raleigh-Durham market with more than 20 years of experience working across North Carolina. She has executed numerous large lease and headquarters transactions on behalf of local and national clients including Quintiles (±300,000 sf), First National Bank (±45,000 sf), Avalara (±40,000 sf), Progress Software (±40,000 sf), Intel (±20,000 sf), Industrious (±20,000 sf), Pentair, HNTB and many other financial and professional service firms.
Kathy understands issues that are important to tenants and landlords, bringing perspective and expertise that add value and enhance returns. She provides focused real estate services to ensure clients receive paramount value with every assignment. Clients rely on her for expert market knowledge and aggressive negotiation strategies, and she tailors a strategy to meet each of her client’s specific needs. The results are evident through the consistent achievement of skillfully negotiated lease contracts, preferred site selection and competitive lease restructuring.
Prior to joining Avison Young, Kathy was Director of Tenant Advisory Services with Colliers in their Raleigh-Durham office. She is a member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) and a board member of TCAR.
Duke University, Non-profit Management
Licensed Real Estate Broker, North Carolina
Professional Affiliations and Recognitions
– Member, Triangle Commercial Association of REALTORS® (TCAR)
– Member, Society of Industrial & Office Properties (SIOR)
– Member, Triangle Commercial Real Estate Women (TCREW)
– TCAR Million Dollar Office Leasing Club, 2006, 2012-2018
– TCAR Largest Lease Transaction of the Year, 2016
– TCAR Lifetime Achievement Recognition, 2016
– TCAR President’s Circle of Excellence, 2013
– TACQUIRE President, 2012-2014
– Triangle Commercial Association of REALTORS® (TCAR), Board of Directors, 2009-2012
– Top Land Sales Transaction, 2011
– TCAR Greatest Number of Transactions, Most Active Broker Award, 2010
– TCAR Million Dollar Industrial Leasing Club
– TCAR Rising Star Award
Client List– Fidelity
– Jensen Hughes
– Southeastern Imaging
– PCL, Civil Engineering
– First National Bank
5200 E Paramount Parkway
|629 Oberlin Road||
629 Oberlin Road
|702 Oberlin Road||
702 Oberlin Road