As Managing Director of the Mid-Atlantic Region, Josh Peyton oversees and builds Avison Young’s full-service real estate platform in Washington, DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Josh joined the Washington, DC office of Avison Young in March 2010 as a Senior Vice President and Principal. Formerly, he was a Vice President with Grubb & Ellis Company, where he was a member of the Tenant Advisory Group, which specialized in tenant representation and business development. Josh provides his clients full-service commercial real estate counsel, from strategic planning and portfolio management to lease negotiations and space planning. With a keen understanding of the market, he has successfully negotiated office transactions for a diverse client base, including Fortune 500 companies, law firms, associations, and non-profits.
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication, Marymount University.
- Licensed Salesperson in the District of Columbia and Virginia.
- Member - Greater Washington Commercial Association of Realtors (GWCAR).
- Board of Directors - Washington Golf and Country Club.
- Board of Visitors - Marymount University, which advises the School of Business Administration on business and industry needs, ensuring that programs remain on the cutting edge.