Capital Markets Group
Debt & Equity Finance
- Washington, DC
- 2001 K Street NW
- Suite 200 North
Washington, DC 20006 United States
- Main Line +1 202.644.8700
- Direct Line +1 202.644.8687
- Mobile +1 301.767.5567
- Fax +1 202.644.8705
- Email [email protected]
Jon Goldstein joined the Capital Markets Debt and Equity practice at Avison Young in October 2017. As a Principal, Jon focuses primarily on debt and equity placement for office, retail, industrial, hospitality and mutli-family properties. Jon has underwritten and closed in excess of $8 billion in financings. Representative clients include Colony Northstar, Hines Interests, AEW, Jair Lynch Real Estate Partners, Mirae Asset Global Investments, Beacon Capital Partners and Lincoln Property Company.
Prior to joining Avison Young, Jon spent the past seven years as a Managing Director at Jones Lang LaSalle in the Washington, DC region. At Jones Lang LaSalle, Jon focused on debt-and-equity placement for all property type. Jon spent the previous six years at Cassidy Turley as a Vice President in their Capital Markets Group. During that time, Jon managed all aspects of debt placement for various property types.
Jon started his career in 1993 at Franklin National Bank (which later became BB&T) as a Loan Administrator and subsequently as a Vice President, responsible for all aspects of loan origination, closing, and servicing.
- University of Arizona, B.A., Economics
- The George Washington University, M.B.A., Finance and Investments
- Licensed Salesperson in Virginia and Washington, DC
Awards & Affiliations
- 2015 CREBA Transaction of the Year Award, 700 Pennsylvania Avenue, SE
- The George Washington University Real Estate and Finance Alliance, Board Member
- CREBA, Member
- Mortgage Banker's Association (MBA), Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), Member