John Pinjuv, SIOR
NV RE # B.0011720.CORP
NV PM # PM.0111720.BKR
John obtained his Nevada Real Estate license in 1980. He joined the Las Vegas Coldwell Banker Commercial (CB Richard Ellis) office in 1982 as a Multi-Family Investment Specialist. In 1984 he moved to Reno joining Real Properties Limited as a Multi-Family and Office Investment Specialist. He became Vice President of Commercial Division with RPL and then in 1995 formed Nevada Commercial Group which became Grubb & Ellis|NCG in 1996. After 16 years with Grubb & Ellis John joined Avison Young and is excited for the transition and expanding his commercial real estate network.
As Managing Director of the company, John has continued to specialize in the investment field. His client list over the years has included Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Wickland Oil, AT&T, Bank of the West, California Health Care Foundation, and J.E. Roberts among many others. John has represented OREO departments of a number of financial institutions offering leasing, disposition and court appointed receivership services.
Avison Young is a full service brokerage office servicing the communities of Reno, Sparks, Lake Tahoe, Gardnerville, Fernley, Elko, Minden and rural areas of Northern California as well as other smaller towns.
- 2012 - present Avison Young, Managing Director
- 1996 - 2012 Grubb & Ellis|NCG, President
- 1984 – 1995 Real Properties Ltd, Vice President of Brokerage
- 1982 - 1984 CB Commercial – Las Vegas, NV
John received his BA in International Relations from the University of San Diego in 1977
- Nevada Real Estate Broker’s License
- California Real Estate Broker’s License
- Nevada Real Estate Property Management Certificate.
- SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors) designation
- Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN)
|2655 Farm District Road||
2655 Farm District Road
Fernley, NV 89408
|381 Los Altos Parkway||
381 Los Altos Parkway
Sparks, NV 89436