Jason Kao is Project Manager of the West Toronto office at Avison Young.
His wide range of experience within commercial office, industrial, field engineering, and building construction environments provides a unique perceptive to the tenant advisory and consultation process. His approach to representing clients and leading projects is simple: Listen. Think. Then Deliver!
Jason focuses on tenant fit outs of corporate commercial offices and industrial buildings. This includes executing on full cycle project management through pre lease building consulting, space planning, design, working drawings, construction, FF&E management, and move management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Professional Engineer Ontario (P.Eng)
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Engineering, University of Toronto
- D+H (35,000 sf)
- Emirates Airlines (3,000 sf)
- Exit Realty (15,000 sf)
- GWL Reality Advisors (34,000 sf)
- Ricoh Canada (25,000 sf)
- RSA Insurance Group - Canada (150,000 sf)
- Takeda Canada (25,000 sf)
- Westcon Canada (47,000 sf)