Jaimee brings 18 years of commercial real estate experience in the Denver/Boulder market to Avison Young, most recently as a Director for the Denver Office of BBG Inc., a national commercial real estate appraisal and advisory group. Jaimee’s experience in the industry includes: banking, commercial real estate valuation and appraisals, capital markets, and business development. In her role at Avison Young, Jaimee will focus on Investment Sales within the Capital Markets Group.
Prior to becoming a commercial real estate broker, Jaimee spent 16 years as a licensed commercial appraiser and completed the requirements to obtain the coveted MAI designation. Her experience includes the valuation of office, industrial, retail, development, land, hospitality, and multi-asset portfolios. During her time at BBG, she successfully grew and managed the Denver office and opened the Phoenix office. As a Managing Director, she fine-tuned her business development and management skills. She has worked closely with lenders, attorneys, vendors and clients to monitor the successful operation of Denver’s valuation practice.
Jaimee’s ability to cultivate and maintain client relationships with banks, lenders, equity participants, landlords, and institutional investors guarantees all her clients receive the best service and outcome to every transaction.
- Bachelor of Science, Finance & Real Estate - Colorado State University
- Masters of Business Administration, Finance - University of Colorado Denver
- MAI - Designated Member of The Appraisal Institute since 2016
- CREW Member (Commercial Real Estate Women) - Nominated as a "Woman of Influence" in 2017 and 2019
- Fundraiser Chair, National Foundation for Ectodermal Dysplasias (2011-Present)
- Board of Trustees - Finance Committee - Mackintosh Academy (2018-Present)
- Office, Medical Office, Flex
- Investment Sales
- Acquisition Advisory
- Commercial Appraisals
- Broker Opinion of Value (BOV)
|Office/Warehouse at Belleview & US 85||
1695 Sheri Lane