Fredy is responsible for all project management services within the New York metro area, including corporate interiors projects, ground up construction projects and capital improvements. Utilizing effective communication and organization, Fredy helps coordinate and manage all aspects of the project so that the clients’ needs are met from pre-planning, through design, construction and post-occupancy.
Prior to joining Avison Young, Fredy was a Senior Development Specialist at Professional Physical Therapy. He managed and coordinated interior renovations and facility maintenance for over 150 clinics within the Tri-State area. In addition, he worked with the Chief Development Officer and Director in opening over 25 new physical therapy locations, overseeing and coordinating necessary tasks from lease signing to office opening.
- Bachelors In Biology, Long Island University
- Masters In Healthcare Administration, Utica College
- LinkedIn, NYC – 500,000 + SF (Commercial Interior, Corporate)
- Transit Wireless – 32,000 SF (Commercial Interior, Corporate)
- Professional Physical Therapy, Melville NY – 40,000 SF corporate headquarters (Commercial Interiors, Corporate)
- Comcast Freewheel, NYC – 104,000 SF (Commercial Interiors, Corporate)
- Compass, NY & CT - 3,000 -5,000 SF (Commercial Interiors, Retail)
- LEEP, Brooklyn NY – 25,000 SF (Commercial Interiors, Education)
- Professional Physical Therapy, NY, NJ & CT – 3,000-5,000 SF (Commercial Interiors, Healthcare)