Elizabeth brings more than 18 years of market research experience to Avison Young. She is responsible for tracking and analyzing economic and market data for the firm’s North Carolina offices. A North Carolina native, Elizabeth brings a depth of first-hand market knowledge and a local perspective to the research process.
In addition to composing more than 25 quarterly and annual market reports each year, Elizabeth works closely with Avison Young’s brokerage and management teams in advising clients, recruiting tenants and executing marketing and business development efforts. Prior to transitioning to a full-time research position, Elizabeth spent 16 years handling both marketing and research for the firm’s Raleigh-Durham offices.
Elizabeth serves on the board that oversees one of the Triangle’s most well-known market surveys, produced quarterly by Triangle Business Journal/TRAOBA (Triangle Area Office Building Association).
- Above and Beyond Award, 2016, Avison Young
- Member, Triangle Business Journal/TRAOBA Survey Board
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- William P. Eyerman Award, 2011, Triangle Commercial Association of Realtors®
- Women in Business Award, 2010, Triangle Business Journal
- Champion Award, Most Creative Advertising/Marketing Program, 2005, Triangle Commercial Real Estate Women (TCREW)
- Leadership Award, 2004, 2005, 2013, Avison Young
- Company Spirit Award, 2006, Avison Young
Education and Designations
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – Bachelor of Arts, Speech Communications
- William Peace University – Associate of Arts